Order Online! Order Online!
|Dining Mo - Th
|11am - 9pm
|Dining Fri - Sa
|11am - 10pm
|Bar Open Later
Live in a nearby city? Visit us today!
First time visit and it was a very welcoming atmosphere with a nice bartender. My mom isn't from the area and swears Jose's makes the best margaritas! Will definitely be coming back for more! Read More
- Emily S.
Our favorite Mexican restaurant! Delicious food. Table side guacamole that is So tasty. Crispy tender chips with yummy salsa. Excellent cheerful attentive service. Charming location, In the midst of a delightful shopping area; So it's a great place to stop before or after visiting shops. I almost cried over the Brookfield Blue Sombrero burning dow... Read More
Located in the heart of the charming village, with plenty of parking next door. Don't forget to validate your ticket for free parking. Our entire party loved the food, service, and pricing. Aide was a pleasant, attentive server, and deserves a raise. Table side custom made quac was delicious albeit a tad salty. Also recommend the Pico de Gallo and ... Read More
- L A
My family went out to dinner for my birthday here. We had a room to ourselves and it was really great. The margaritas were exceptional and were half off on wednesdays! The food was fast and great. When we went to leave one of our cars batteries was dead. The manager was nice enough to come outside and use his jumper cables to start our car. It was ... Read More
- Amanda Z
We had Jose’s caterer for our wedding this past Saturday and everything was absolutely AMAZING. The compliments were coming in for the chicken, the guac, the salsa. It was all delicious. The fact of having a taco bar at your wedding just makes people happier to be there! They were soooo great to work with. Read More
- Ashley A
Our server was superb and so was the food. Making guac table side is the best! So fresh! My friends where over the moon with their Blackened Grouper Tacos and Black Bean Burrito. My staple food item is the Dakota Seafood Burrito. It is to die for. Always a supreme pleasure at Josés! Read More
- Jody P
Have a variety of choices. Enjoyed their flautas and steak tacos. Read More
- Sergio F.
Another great meal, I had the fish fry which is a nice medium breaded crunchy batter that I believe is cod. The tarter sauce is the first one that I have ever liked, it is less chunky then most and has some seasoning that tastes truly delicious. Definitely recommend and will be back. The margaritas are good, I will upgrade them to a ppPatron or ... Read More
- Robert S.
Jose's Blue Sombrero Family Restaurant in Wauwatosa
Street Eats 6 Days a Week
Our newest restaurant in downtown Tosa offers the right amount of fun, flair and family. We’re serving up dishes inspired by traditional Mexican fare, elevated to meet just about anyone’s standard—even those little picky eaters. Enjoy town favorites like combination platters, tacos, special entrees, or one of our hand-crafted Sangrias. Stop in for your next night out, we’ve got the right something for everyone.
Reservations are subject to availability and must be made by calling the restaurant: 414-453-2300
- Call ahead seating is not available.
- Lunch reservations can be made at any time for any size party.
- Dinner reservations can be made for parties of 8 or more at any time. A 20% service charge is added to all parties 8 or more, no split checks, equal payments are accepted.
- Dinner parties of 7 or less are sat on a first come first seat basis. Call ahead seating is not available.
- For private event inquiries, please use HOSTING YOUR EVENT tab on the homepage of website
Wauwatosa mexican CATERING Restaurant
Need some grub for your guests in Wauwatosa? Jose’s Blue Sombrero has you covered. You can order catering to-go. Browse our catering menu here. From fajita bars to taco bars and fried fish options, contact Jose’s Blue Sombrero to bring the food where the fun is at!
- Wedding Catering
- Turn your dream wedding into a culinary masterpiece with Jose's Blue Sombrero. Our Wauwatosa wedding Catering service offers a sophisticated and flavorful experience. From appetizers to desserts, our expert team ensures every detail is perfect for your special day.
- Graduation Party Catering
- Celebrate academic achievements with flair! Jose's Blue Sombrero is your go-to for Wauwatosa graduation party catering. Our tailored menu and seamless service create an unforgettable experience for your milestone celebration.
- Corporate Event Catering
- Impress your clients and colleagues with our corporate event catering in Wauwatosa. Our varied menu, combined with careful attention to detail, guarantees a refined and smooth dining experience.
- Birthday Party Catering
- Make your birthday celebration extra memorable with Jose's Blue Sombrero's birthday party catering in Wauwatosa. Our diverse menu caters to all ages, bringing vibrant and flavorful options to your gathering.
- Bridal Shower Catering
- Spice up your bridal shower with Jose's Blue Sombrero's bridal shower catering. Our team creates a tasteful menu, from hors d'oeuvres to desserts, making the bride-to-be's day as special as can be.
- And more!
best cocktails in Wauwatosa
It’s not just tequila—it’s an experience. At Jose’s Blue Sombrero, we’re serving up hand-crafted cocktails and custom margaritas to complement your night out. Whether you’re celebrating the end of the workday or friends coming back to town, you’ll want to stop our Wauwatosa location for the best cocktails made just how you want ‘em.
Daily Specials & Happy Hour
Our Wauwatosa Family Restaurant offers daily specials & a happy hour that runs 6 days a week—including Saturday. We’re blending Wisconsin traditions with a Mexican flare to bring your taste buds to life. Go ahead, treat yourself. If you live in West Allis, the Menomonee Falls area, or the Brookfield area, we recommend you try our delicious happy hour drinks.
Friday Fish Fry in Wauwatosa
Jose's Blue Sombrero has taken the concept of the traditional Friday fish fry in Wauwatosa to new heights, infusing it with the bold and zesty essence of Mexican cuisine. The Mexican Friday Fish Fry in Wauwatosa is not just about the delicious food—it's a celebration of community and shared experiences. Friends and families come together, reveling in the lively atmosphere and relishing the opportunity to unwind after a long week.
Host an event at Wauwatosa
Good food + good location = memorable celebration
Don't worry about hosting the event on your own. Instead, tell us a little about yourself, your event & guests, and we'll take it from there. We work directly with you to pull off the perfect event at any of our locations based on your budget and needs.